Wednesday, October 15, 2008

{Turn Left, Turn Right} 向左走·向右走


Well, yes, I haven't exactly seen this movie. They do have a blurry version online on Youtube. The only reason I haven't watched it yet was that my friend said she has the DVD, except that it disappeared into thin air, but she'll keep an eye out for it. Well, it's worth the wait to watch a clear version...

Meanwhile, I have read the book. I'm sure you've all heard people go," Oh, the book's better than the movie, etc." And since I haven't seen the movie, I can't really argue this one. But I have to say, the book is beautifully illustrated. Really. It's not just a boring black and white chapter book with tiny print, but a book with amazing pictures. And I know most of you stopped reading picture-books a long time ago, but trust me, this is worth it!

~PLOT~

Leung plays a translator, and Kaneshiro plays a violinist, who live parallel lives and appear to be perfect for each other, but somehow fate seems to keep them apart. They live in the same apartment building, but never meet, because when they leave, one turns left, and one turns right.

OMG!!! Takeshi Kaneshiro is inside~ XD (adds 10 points)
And... it's filmed in Taiwan! Which justs adds 10 more points! ^.^

Well. I'm going to be watching this movie...in the very near (or not!) future. When I do, I'll write a full review~ until then,

TTFN (tata for now)

0 comments: