Wednesday, April 23, 2008

命中注定我愛你/Fated To Love You OST



This is the new 命中注定我爱你/Fated To Love You OST that just came out. I think the songs are really good! I've only heard of 99次我愛他/99 Times I Love Him, and 心願便利貼/Sticky Notes With Wishes, but the rest are pretty good. They even had a song by Gary Cao, who lately came out with a album, Sunshine Sunshine. Wait, I'm not so sure that that song was part of FTLY.


99次我愛他/99 Times I Love Him Lyrics:

保加利亞玫瑰的精油
全滴在他 剛才牽過我的手
橫衝直撞 我的心像一顆躲避球
誰懂愛停在手裡多久

The oil from the rose floral water
all dripped onto the hand that he used to hold mine
Dashing blindly, my heart is like a dodge ball
Who knows how long love will stay in our hands

學問道理教科書都有
戀愛上上籤到底哪裡求
如果有教授 我一定要努力修
丘比特呀快為我加油

Knowledge, facts, textbooks all exist
Where do I learn to love?
If there’s a professor, I’ll definitely take the course
Cupid please encourage me

多想帶著雷達 到他夢裡 仔細調查
愛的正卡還有沒有副卡
也想拿起掃把 在他心底 洗洗刷刷
不專心的念頭 哎咿哎咿 都清除啦

How I wish I can bring a radar into his dreams and examine it
Is there another back-up card behind love’s main card?
I want to take up a broom and clean up his heart
Swish swish swish and clear up all his other thoughts

九十九次我愛他 少了眼皮會亂眨
要他能心電感應我的想法
每天念著他的名字 哎咿哎咿 一句不差

99 times I love him. Without him my eye will blink uncontrollably
I want to telepath my ideas to him
so I keep repeating his names. Not missing a single syllabus.

九十九次我愛他 少了頭髮會分岔
要他的想念每天準時打卡
愛像冰淇淋在(我)嘴裡溶化

99 times I love him. Without him my hair will split
The desire for him prompts me everyday
Love melts like an ice-cream bar in my mouth


P.S. Blogger is making weird things happening to my fonts. So excuse me for the mess!

0 comments: