Saturday, April 26, 2008

SONY BMG 2008 Fair~Taipei 101


WOW! Yeah, I really did take this picture! ^_^
I just went to the Taipei 101 mall on a random Saturday, and saw amazing 賴雅妍/Mehan Lai! She was performing for the 2008 Sony BMG Fair, which was totally awesome! She looks much prettier in real life! ^_^

Right, the fair isn't inside the Taipei 101 mall, but outside, next to where the fountains used to be. So when I walked in, I saw someone singing onstage, but my first thought was that it was someone unfamous. No wait, I first mistook her for Hebe, from S.H.E., but with a second thought, anyone would know that was kinda impossible!

Plus, Megan sang the 轉角遇到愛/Corner With Love Theme Song! It was awesome!

But there is one thing I really regret. On the program, it says that 王傳一/Kingone Wang, performed before her! OMG, I practically fainted. Kingone is one of my favorite singers! Continued on the program, it said the next day Wang Leehom was set to perform. Leehom is awesome too! Unluckily, I had stuff to do that day. >_<

After all, it was a worthwhile experience!

0 comments: