Tuesday, August 26, 2008

{無敵珊寶妹} Invincible Shan Bao Mei: Should I Watch It?



If someone asked me to rate this drama right now, I would give it a BIG thumbs...DOWN.

Not to mention that they practically TRICKED Fated to Love You fans to watch the entire first and second episode~ ><

It is utterly ridiculous.

To say the truth, I've haven't even watched the first episode due to Youtube loading problems. But after sorting through a pile of comments, I thought that was enough to not make this experience first-hand.

Other PPL's Opinions: {source: Asian Fanatics}

  • Rose999:
    "I'm not too fond of Nic's acting this time. Nic sounds like he's reading directly from the script.
    The series is OK! Overrated ratings!!!"
  • Littleremedy:
    "I feel that their ratings were like BORROWED from FTLY, does anyone else feel that?

    seriously, without FTLY this drama they will get around 1.99

    =[

    I'm not bashing this drama, its a fact, ITS SOOOOO UNFAIR TO ALL THE HARD WORK OF FTLY!! And its sooo unfair to this new drama because they will have to return their popularity after FTLY casts get out of this show!!!


    This is a lose lose situation!! AHHH SETTV SO MANIPULATIVE"


OK, OK, OK. I know that I'm just listing the cons. There ARE some good comments, but none of them had, "OMG! I loved this drama so much~ I so can't wait till the next ep!". If you want to oppose me in the comments, then fine. But I feel that this drama didn't deserve the 10 seconds of fame. '

And {keep in mind!} I am so not the patient, let's-finish-watching-this-horrible-drama type of girl. ^.^

So~ decide for yourself if this drama is made-for-you. {scroll down to comments}

0 comments: