Wednesday, August 27, 2008

我的億萬麵包/ Love or Bread Scandal


Would you look at that...there must have been an interesting story behind the two finished covers. Any passerby would've wondered, "Who is the female protagonist?" Let's hear what YOU think. Is it Barbie? Or Ariel?

Now that you've finished your hypothesis, mind reading this snip of a article?

"Ariel Lin was originally first choice for the role of Zhen Shan Mei, but was decided that Barbie Xu was right for the role. Unfortunately Barbie Xu had to backout due to schedule conflicts, therefore the role returned to the original intended and she was glad to accept, Ariel Lin."



Yup. So that's the full story. I think I already expressed how much I hate Joe Cheng, so this wouldn't be on my Dramas-To-Watch List. I just thought it's kinda my job to let you guys be on the in in these matters. XD

Click here 4 more info.

0 comments: