Monday, March 31, 2008

Song Solos





I've noticed lately that a lot of Youtube videos feature solos of famous songs. I really like how different the songs sound. Sometimes it's played on guitar, sometimes on piano. Either way reflects really different. I know some piano solos, but I definitely can't play as well as these people. ^_^ (see above)

If you're kinda sucky at music, but want to learn a simple music piece, I have the answer! I think basically everyone knows how to play the recorder, and if you don't then...I don't know. Forget about it, I guess.

愛轉角 (Corner With Love):

FEDCD AA
FEDBD FE
FGAAA CD
BFGG FDFFE

幾分 (How Many Points):

DEF DAE
DEF DD CD
DEF DDD EBA
AA FDDDAE

缺氧 (Breathless):

DDCBAAGG
EEEDCBBCBAAG
DDDEFFFG
DCCB
GGGABAG

These are the most simple and most basic notes. So dig out your old elementary school recorders and hit the stages!

0 comments: