Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fated To Love You: Ep.16 SP





I am so excited for episode 16!

From the two previews above, you can see that the next episode will be a very sweet one indeed~
I'm glad! It's a change from seeing the way Elaine has changed. I personally think it's scary. She changed way too over the line. I like the new her, though. On a second thought, it's an improvement. XD

Don't forget to catch episode 16 on Sunday~ ^_^

P.S. Lately, I noticed a comment that went SPLAT on my face. We'll call this person A. On my post on Hot Shot SP, A commented on my opinion about Jerry Yan. I already said no offense! I really don't like people that always think they're right. I mean, everyone has different opinions, and we have to respect each other. A had a opinion, but he/she could have expressed it in a nicer way instead of snickering at my ideas. In the future, it'd be nice if you express your feelings, but not go over with it. You may think I'm overreacting, but yes.

Have a gr8 summer!


0 comments: