Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Stars On The Rise 飛行偶像: 陳楚河 River


Stars On The Rise 飛行偶像's actor this week is...(chuckles)....Dylan神父! *CUT* Ok ok! I'm just kidding! Let's start over...XD *rewinds tape*

Stars On The Rise 飛行偶像's actor this week is...(keeps a straight face)...陳楚河 aka River! OR more preferred as Baron Chen! Let's welcome River with a warm-hearted round of applause!

Stars On The Rise 飛行偶像 features a new "star" regularly. That famous person can be your favorite actress/actor. OR it could be someone you never paid attention to before. Even more, maybe you never even heard of him/her! Either way, Stars On The Rise 飛行偶像 lets people get to know "stars".

陳楚河 River is here with us today out of many other talented stars. And why did the NB pick him? That's easy.

River might only be a small supporting actress in both of his works, 功夫灌籃/Kung Fu Dunk, and the ever popular
命中注定我愛你/Fated To Love You, but movies are nothing without supporting peeps! XD

Nah, that's not the reason why River's here with us today! If yal' smart, yal' might have figured it out already! FTLY, let me remind you, holds the highest episode ratings right now. If I didn't introduce River, than am I going to wait until the cupcakes get moldy? I don't think so.
River portrays Dylan in FTLY. Dylan is the ultimate "perfect" guy. And he is so nice to 欣怡!
Plus, he's always there for her. :)

Actually, I have another reason why I chose River. It was so random! I bet no one could have guessed he would show up here! *MUA-HA-HA*

Photo Album:


I'm still used to calling him Dylan...XD *hits head*

A link to his majesty.

0 comments: