Friday, June 27, 2008

功夫灌籃/Kung Fu Dunk



Finally! I've been dying to see this movie~ and wha-la!

Recently I was very impressed by Jay Chou and his new movie; 不能說的秘密/Secret.
The story itself wowed all spectators, while the music was an wonderful add. I especially liked the soundtrack~ it was classical, with a little twist.

So let's get to the point. Kung Fu Dunk. This was one amazing movie. It had many hidden meanings, and teamwork was valued very much. The scenes were done very beautifully, I think. I mean, every movie likes to use graphics. But then we have too much graphics, which makes the movie awfully cheesy. A gr8 expample of TOO MUCH is the movie from Disney; Sky High. The story was OK, but the graphics could make me puke. Talk about weirdness! XD

But I am getting so off topic. I also noticed that people have lately been saying KFD is just a copy of Stephen Chow's Shaolin Soccer. I love Stephen Chow~ he is was my idol since forever. And his movies are moslty about gr8 but lousy people that are shut up by the economy. Then, the main character gets famous again, the hard way~ XD
But I think KFD was a good experiment. It viewed sports in a different way. It doesn't have to match up to Stephen Chow, but it should meet fan's expectations! ^^

Right. If this article isn't enough to make you want to watch KFD, then lemme tell you that Dylan from Fated To Love You is in it! Funny~ he's always the awesome guy!

This movie is worth watching!

0 comments: