Wednesday, February 27, 2008

♪IMEEM: What's On Your Playlist?♪




Maybe I've said a couple things about IMEEM- but I sure never did write a full post on it. So here I am, slaving away at the laptop. I have a account on IMEEM-

Hallie's IMEEM Account

And I uploaded some stuff. To tell you the truth, I'm pretty proud of the background design, which I take credit for putting the pictures together and matching the color schemes. Which I LOVE doing! I wish Blogger would open something like a Theme Editor. It would be very very cool! Well, also since I don't really know how to fiddle around with HTML- it's way too complicated. It's for people that have numbers and stuff in their head at all times. Which scares me at times.

Anyways, IMEEM is the coolest music site around- and I've used it a few spare times. It has tons of cool functions. But one drawback- you have to make an account or else all the music will be only 30 seconds. But they don't ask you much in order to make an account. AND you can make up stuff. Like your birthdate. Haha.

0 comments: