Monday, February 04, 2008

My Lucky Star 放羊的星星



My Lucky Star (放羊的星星) is a taiwan drama that aired in 2007. It's one of the best dramas I have ever seen- definitely a must-see. It's plot is about a girl who goes to jail as a jewelery con-artist. The guy is E.Shine's (a big jewelery company) second master. And of course these big problems happen and everything else. But it's a very touching story and a the end it made me cry- quite a lot. But I won't spoil it for you people. It has a total of 20 episodes and I just finished it- but I wish I didn't so fast. It's been a long time since I had a really good drama to watch. Anyhow, this is the main concept from dramawiki:

Like the boy who cried wolf, Xia Zhi Xing had lied one too many times. So when she did tell the truth, nobody believed her except for the most unlikely person, Zhong Tian Qi, a runaway young master of a jewelry empire. His belief in her inspired her to become a real jewelry designer instead of a lying, scheming jewelry con artist. In the process, she taught him the real value of jewels that he is destined to inherit.

Such a good story! *sniff*

CAST:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this show like crazy too! Started watching while it was aired in Taiwan and the gruelling wait for each episode almost killed me :/ Definitely a must-watch!