Sunday, February 03, 2008

Pure Celebrity Shock !_!



I got the shock of my life when I saw a celeb at the subway station. I totally freaked out becuz I didn't even expect it. I saw Aska Yang!!! He is the guy who made One Million Star(超級星光大道) famous starting from the first season. But now I totally regret I didn't scream his name or something. I mean, how dumb can you get? I guess I just kinda dazed out, I never expected to see him in a subway station! But I'm sure it was him. He was wearing a white track jacket with black stripes and pulling a bag. Maybe hurrying to a photo shoot? I dunno. But anyways, I still don't believe it becuz it sounds so crazy. So I decided to honor him by digging out his brand-new album, Dove (鴿子), and posting it here from IMEEM. All the best to Aska!!!

0 comments: