Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Lucky Star Blended Pics

~My Lucky Star~


This one is particularly pretty. It shows Hana and Jimmy at the first car race.

This one is vintage chic. Kinda like the tags of jeans. ^_^

Wow, it's FishEye!!!

I loved the words: "Faith is part of true love. Thank you for always believing in me." It so fits My Lucky Star!!!

Wow- like compasses and maps. Reminds me of Pirates Of The Caribbean-haha.


Well. That's a lot of pictures. They're all so nicely done! But of course I take no credit at all. The credit goes to...(drum roll)...http:///www.bbs.92wy.com! I'm totally obsessed with My Lucky Star lately. It is probably the best drama ever- except maybe 4 Why Why Love. And about Why Why Love, I just realized that I didn't do a full review. We
ll, that's what is coming next-soon. Lastly, Happy Lunar New Year!

1 comments:

david santos said...

Exellent Posting.
Happy Lunar New Year!