Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Joe Cheng is way over his head 鄭元暢也太過份了吧!

^Honey And Clover 蜂蜜幸運草

I never really liked TW drama actor Joe Cheng very much. In ISWAK, I strongly disliked his character. I mean, Ariel deserves much better! (no offense to ISWAK fans!)

Last week on a reality show, when asked about how his new drama, Honey and Clover will turn out, Joe Cheng stated, Either way, it'll be much better than Wish To See You Again.
That hurt! I mean, WTSYA probably isn't very great, but how could he say that? :(

Anyways, when HAC broadcasted this week, I had to smile. ^^ The episode rating was 1.08 (very low)! That is the same with WTSYA's average rating. I think more people would've watched it if there wasn't Fated To Love You. FTLY's ratings rose up to 6.71 last week! So amazing...

0 comments: